Lubricants and Greases for Metal Working Operations
- Hydraulic Oils - highest quality approved
oils containing inhibitors, anti-wear and anti-foam additives.
Available in all viscosity grades.
- Way Lubricants - containing additives
to properly lubricate and protect way surfaces. All viscosity
- Spindle Oils - high quality oils in
viscosity grades suitable for every application.
- Head Stock Oils - for lubrication of
head stock gears and bearings. All viscosity grades.
- Greases - superior quality all purpose
greases in various grades, with or without E.P. (extreme
- Gear Oils - for gear box lubrication.
- Air Compressor Oil - for reciprocating
or rotary type compressors. All SAE or viscosity grades.
- Air Line Lubricator Oil -
light oils containing inhibitors to prevent rust in the
- Rust Preventative Oils - for preserving
parts for short term storage or shipping.
- Honing Oils - for honing
- Heat Treating and Tempering Oils - high
flash for safety.
- Heat Transfer Oils - for temperatures to 4000F.
- EDM Fluid - has a higher flash point to help prevent
- Blending Oil - a light oil for mixing
with cutting oils to reduce the viscosity.
- Gun Drill Oils - light viscosity compounded
oils to help in rapid chip removal.
- Gear Oils - For transmission and rear
axle lubrication. Highest quality SAE 90-140 with and
- Hydraulic Oils - Meet all pump manufacturers specifications.
For hydraulic hoist system.
- Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Greases - Water proof. High temperature
greases in both regular and E.P. Also available with molybdenum,
Drawing, Stamping and Coining Oils
We offer a complete line of these highly specialized oils.
Suitable for every application including non-staining materials
for use on military and electronic
General Purpose Cutting Oils
Compounded for use in circulating systems
- 301A - a light duty cutting oil for machining mild
steel and aluminum
- 250 - for machining most alloys. A high performance
- 202 - Compounded for use on aluminum, brass, bronze,
copper. Will not discolor metals